his is a generalist role, in which you will need to be highly flexible and ready to support various people-related functions as company needs evolve. While the scope is broad, the spectrum of opportunities to apply your skills for new solutions in a start-up environment is also broad. Some of the key areas you will be involved in include:
- Implementing people programs, frameworks, and policies to improve employee experience and support company business growth. This includes finding new, creative ways to engage potential and existing team members.
- Identifying opportunities to promote greater efficiency in the workplace through the elimination of unnecessary complexity and propagation of better ways of working. This includes tapping on tools to improve how the People function itself is carried out.
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, and warning letters.
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records.
To be a good fit for this role, you would have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- The ability to think creatively for novel solutions to day-to-day challenges.
- A high level of integrity, thoughtfulness and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with people.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A positive mindset and the ability to lead and work with others to set and meet organizational goals, even when the going gets tough.
- A strong and collaborative work ethic; must be a self-starter and persistent in achieving objectives to support company’s business goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail.