Truck It In is a tech startup solving inefficiencies for the $25 B+ road freight market. We are digitizing trucking and logistics for 3 Million+ businesses in Pakistan.
A brainchild of Careem and Bykea executives, Truck It In is on a mission to help businesses scale and run efficiently by improving the lives of truckers. Join us today as we build a team of exceptionally committed people to make them partners in our mission.
We are looking for an amazing Senior UI/UX Designer across our offices in Pakistan. The selected candidate will be working closely with the product team and engineers to provide easy-to-use and interactive designs for our users. You will be a part of an energetic team where the opportunity to learn and grow will only be limited by your internal motivation and drive to develop yourself as a professional.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Quantitative and qualitative research skills required
- Interviewing users, getting out the correct user needs, make sense of what we are trying to solve in the real world
- Collaboration with product management and engineering to define design requirements, and implement innovative design ideas for product
- Creating design elements and develop/iterate the design language
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that illustrate how the product will look like
- Conduct usability testing and highlighting insights that can help us improve user experience (writing testing scripts)
- Iterating and incorporating the changes in product visuals
- Identifying design problems and devise elegant solutions
In order to excel at this role, the candidate must have:
- At least 3-6 years of experience in the capacity of a Senior UI/UX Designer
- Knowledge of design systems and methods including native mobile design, and Material and iOS design languages
- Hands-on experience with design tools including including Photoshop, Figma and Invision
- Working knowledge and experience of storyboarding, wireframing and user personas
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to team members
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Great working culture
- Remote working opportunity as per the need
- Crossfunctional and diverse learning opportunities of a startup
- A fast-tracked career with massive opportunity for growth
We are an equal opportunity employer.